Friday 23 August 2013

20 Questions 20 Answers

I saw this tag that bloggers have done in the past 
and thought it would be a good idea to give you an incite about me..

1. Things you cannot leave the house without?

Make up wise I would say Vaseline, mascara and any lip products I'm using that day. I can't go without my phone as I have been reading so many blogs recently! Also, my diary otherwise I get so organised and forget things.

2. Favourite brand of makeup?

Mac, Maybelline, Sleek, Nars, Dior. I don't really have one favourite, most brands have one type of product better than others.

3. Favourite flower?

I love bluebells, their colour is amazing.

4. Favourite clothing store?

I love Topshop, Asos, Primark and misguided mostly. But I wouldn't say I always shop there.

5. Favourite perfume?

It has to be DKNY red delicious and delicious night, probably because they are so sweet!

6. Heels or Flats?

I like to wear a mixture of flats and heels, but I wear mostly flats and heels with only mid heights heels as I can't wear heels for long!

7. Do you make good grades?

I passed all my GCSEs with good grades and am currently at college which is going well.

8. Favourite colours?

At the moment purple, berry and camel/neutrals.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Not really, I don't do much exercise so I don't really need them.

10. Do you drink juice?

Not really as a lot of them have loads of sugar. BUT there is the most amazing smoothie/juice you can ever try called Naked which you can get most places in the UK like Boots or Superdrug.

11. Do you like swimming?

I love to swim and hardly get out once I'm in but that's only holidays really, as I don't live by the sea.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Not really, your fingers were made to eat fries!

13. Favourite moisturiser?

I love the smell of Gok Wan's moisturiser but my day to day one is probably Body butters from the body shop.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Yeah maybe but I like to focus on the near future!

15. Do you get mad easily?

No, what's the point? 

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

No but that sounds like fun!

17. Any phobias?

I don't really have any.

18. Do you bite your nails?

Sadly since I was little but recently I have been growing them ready for fall 13 nail polishes!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

I have been in a car crash before but fortunately no one was hurt!

20. Do you drink coffee?

My sister forced me to try a iced latte which annoyingly I loved but, actually coffee isn't sweet enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. I love DKNY Be Delicious perfumes! I wanted to get one but I was indecisive because all of them smell amazing!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers :) I really like bluebells too haha
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete